Are you tired of using various products to transform your dry hair into smooth and silky hair?
Here is the banana mask for hair that will transform your dry and dull hair into smooth-silky hair. Banana consists of various nourishing properties that repair damaged hair in a couple of weeks. This fruit also provides moisture and various nutrients that are essential for your hair.
Often, people try a lot of expensive products and treatments to promote hair growth. But you can also get good results using natural remedies and can get beautiful hair. This article is all about the banana mask for hair that can solve all your hair problems. Let us get to know the benefits of banana masks for hair.
What are the benefits of Banana Mask?
Banana is one of the popular and consumed fruit in the world. Banana is a respectable source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B5 and Vitamin B6. All these nutrients are essential that give shine, softness, and strength to hair.
- It provides moisture and nutrients to the hair
- Banana mask promotes Hair Growth
- It prevents split ends of the hair
- It keeps the shine and softness of the hair.
Hence, we can say that the banana mask is an amazing home remedy for the hair. Let us get to know how to prepare the banana mask?
How To Make Banana Mask For Hair?
All the ingredients of a banana hair mask are available in the kitchen and you can easily make this mask.
Ingredients for Banana Hair Mask
- 1 or 2 ripe banana as per the length of your hair
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk or yogurt
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 egg to provide volume to hair
Take 1 or 2 ripe banana and mash the bananas into a bowl or blend them until there are no chunks left. Now add coconut oil or olive oil, honey, lime juice, coconut milk, and egg into the bowl and blend them thoroughly. Keep in mind that there are no chunks left because that will make it easier to wash off your hair.
How to Apply?
- Apply the mixture from the roots to the ends and cover every part of the scalp and hair. If your hair is long then you can wind your hair into a loose bun.
- After applying the mixture put on a shower cap. You can also wrap a towel around your hair to prevent dripping.
- Leave it for 30 minutes. I know your time is precious and you don’t want to waste it. Therefore, you can read books, listen to music or can do something else while waiting for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Dry your hair with a Hair Dryer or with a towel.
- Feel the difference that has been made by the banana mask.
Why this mask works?
This hair mask is the best hair mask and a scalp soother. All the ingredients of this mask are excellent to keep your hair nourish. This mixture is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Potassium and antioxidants. The olive oil or coconut oil minimize the breakage of hair and improves hair health. Honey is a natural humectant that gives shine to your dull hair. The lime juice prevents the scalp from infection and egg nourishes the hair follicles that promote hair growth. Hence, we can say that a banana hair mask is ideal for unhealthy hair and can transform them into beautiful hair.
Now, Say goodbye to your dry and dull hair using this hair mask. Don’t forget to comment below if you get good results. If you also have a hair mask that can promote hair growth please share with us through the comment section. Here are some frequently asked questions regarding this hair mask, you should have a look at these questions. If you have any queries about this banana hair mask feel free to comment below.
Yes! Bananas are a rich source of potassium, carbohydrates and natural oils that make your hair smooth and silky. This mask also moisturizes your hair and stimulate the scalp of hair. The banana mask prevents split ends and breakage as well.
You should use a banana hair mask once a week to get excellent results.
No, you can not use sugar in place of honey. Honey is a natural humectant and its antioxidant properties prevent the scalp from infection. Therefore, sugar is not an appropriate ingredient for this mask.
You can use a mild shampoo to rinse off the banana hair mask. But you need not use the conditioner because this mask consists of natural conditioner properties.